AZCREI has the most experienced staff and has been helping patients longer than any other infertility clinic in Tucson. We are a leader in IVF and offer a full range of infertility and reproductive endocrinology services including:
- Comprehensive, cost-effective infertility and endocrinologic evaluation for both men and women
- Advanced reproductive endoscopic surgery including laser and microsurgery
- Artificial insemination and donor insemination sex selection
- Egg and sperm banking
- A full range of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) procedures such as In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), GIFT, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), Oocyte Donation, Assisted Hatching, Blastocyst Culture and Embryo Cryopreservation.
- A free second opinion. The specialist you choose can have a dramatic impact on your experience and on your result. So, if you’ve been to another reproductive specialist and would like a second opinion, give us a call to schedule your complimentary appointment.
Infertility is a disease or condition of the reproductive system often diagnosed after a couple has had one year of unprotected, well-timed intercourse, or if the woman has been unable to carry a pregnancy that results in a live birth. There are many factors that contribute to infertility with both the male and female partners. A fertility specialist can help to diagnose and treat infertility with a wide array of techniques. A fertility specialist, or Reproductive Endocrinologist, is a medical doctor who has been specially trained in the complex issues that can contribute to infertility. In addition to being trained as an ob/gyn, a Reproductive Endocrinologist must complete highly specialized training for all aspects of infertility.
Dr. Gelety is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology as well as in Obstetrics & Gynecology. He is an expert in endoscoscopic laser procedures. Dr. Gelety is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FACOG) and the American College of Surgeons (FACS). He is an active member of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART), the Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists (SRE), the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), and the Society for the Study of Reproduction (SSR). Dr. Gelety has written and lectured extensively, both nationally and internationally, in the field of IVF and assisted reproduction.
Bin Wu PHD is Director of the Assisted Reproductive Bio-Technology Laboratories at AZCREI. Dr. Wu has an extensive research background and is a member of many professional associations, such as the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the International Embryo Transfer Society; the Society for the Study of Reproduction, American Association of Bioanalysts. He has published numerous articles, and has received research awards from many professional associations. Dr Wu is a specialist in IVF embryonic growth and ICSI techniques